Easy Bakery Style spongy Plain Cake Recipe

 Hello Everyone,


Welcome to your favorite "Couple Kitchen" site. Hopefully, you and your family liked my previous recipes.  All of them were easy and simple to follow.

 


All of my visitors have had requested me to do something new and unique recipes. As a result, today, I am going to describe to you How to make Round Cake.

While making your cake if you think your cake batter is thick then add some more milk ( room temp ) and make the batter consistent as per the teacher.





Major Ingredients:

1. All-Purpose flour - 2 small measuring cups (250gm) 

(in the video I used 1 large cup which is equal to two small cups)

2. Sugar - 1/2 cup (125gm)

3. Eggs - 4 large

4. Baking powder - 1/2 tsp

5. Milk - 2 tbsp

6. Vanilla Extract - 1 tbsp

7. Oil - 2 tbsp

8. Vinegar- 1 tsp


One of the best recipes that has ever been made. It's very tasty and delicious. I hope you will enjoy it and do not forget to share it with your friends and family. 


No comments

Theme images by kamisoka. Powered by Blogger.